LENCO L-4000 AUTOBODY SPOT WELDER
THE LENCOSPOT® MARKII® Autobody Dual-Spot Welder
With the LENCOSPOT® MARKII® Welder, you can make factory type spot welds in the shop. It’s simple to operate…simply press the two electrode guns against the work, press the button and the welder does the work. Two spot welds every time.
Time of the welds are automatically controlled by solid state electronic circuitry. No guess work…no gasses or wire to buy…no warpage…no flame…and perfect welds time after time, panel after panel. It is the perfect answer to lower the ever rising labor costs.
Lencospot Mark II The Lencospot Mark II Autobody Dual-Spot Welder Offers All These Features:
Features & Benefits:
- The Lencospot Mark II Autobody Dual-Spot Welder Offers All These Features:
- 50′ Power input cable, No. 10/3 wire
- Welding cable length: 5′
- Maximum welding capacity: 20 gauge Autobody steel
- Weight: 110 Lbs.
- Protected Control Panel
- Solid State Timer
- Streamlined Construction
- Tool Storage Space
- Off & On Switch
- Easy Portability
- Description: Lencospot Mark II Primary Voltage: 208/230
- Single Phase: 60/50Hz KVA
- Rating: 4
- Line Fuse: 50 AMP
- Size: 20-1/2″H X 11″W X 16″L