MILLER MAXSTAR 150 STL DC TIG WELDER 907135017 FINGERTIP REMOTE
PART # 907135017
The Maxstar® 150 STL uses advanced inverter technology to put a complete DC TIG or Stick welding package in your hands. All you need is some filler materials and/or shielding gas and you are ready to weld.
Maxstar 150 STL weighs only 14 lbs and has a convenient carrying strap which makes it is easy to use in the work shop and out in the field. With the TIG welding kit the operator can quickly and easily switch over to handle the DC Lift-Arc TIG applications.
- Simple TIG starting with Miller’s unique Life-Arc system
- Fan-On-Demand operates the cooling system only when needed
- Includes 7-1/2 ft (2.3 m) input power cord
- Miller’s True Blue Warranty; 3 years – parts and labor
- NEW Remote control capabilities
New Low OCV Stick is a simple design that reduces the open circuit voltage to 13 volts when the welding power source is not in use. This circuit design is now built into the Maxstar 150 STL eliminating the need for add-on voltage reducers.
Auto-Link ® – Automatically links the power source to the primary input voltage being applied (115V or 230V) or (230V or 460V), without the need for manually linking primary voltage terminals.
Lift-Arc – Simply touch the tungsten to the work piece…lift…and the arc is initiated instantly and automatically.
Fan-On-Demand – Internal power source cooling system that only works when needed, keeping internal components cleaner.
Thermal Overload Protection – Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted.
- New! Miller’s exclusive multi-voltage plug (MVP™) allows connection to 115 or 230 V receptacles without tools – choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Comes Complete With:
- Remote Current (Finger Tip) Control
- Power source with shoulder strap.
- 13 ft (4 m) Stick Electrode Holder.
- New X-Case
- New Exclusive Muti-voltage plugs ( MVP)
- New improved 6 pin connector
- 10 ft (3 m) Work Clamp.
- Power Cord
- 150 Amp (DB17V122) TIG Torch with Quick-Connect
- Gas Hose
- Protective Carrying Case.
- Miller MVP Plugs