MILLER MAXSTAR 150 STL DC TIG WELDER 907135017 FINGERTIP REMOTE
PART # 907135017
The Maxstar® 150 STL uses advanced inverter technology to put a complete DC TIG or Stick welding package in your hands. All you need is some filler materials and/or shielding gas and you are ready to weld.
Maxstar 150 STL weighs only 14 lbs and has a convenient carrying strap which makes it is easy to use in the work shop and out in the field. With the TIG welding kit the operator can quickly and easily switch over to handle the DC Lift-Arc TIG applications.
- Simple TIG starting with Miller’s unique Life-Arc system
- Fan-On-Demand operates the cooling system only when needed
- Includes 7-1/2 ft (2.3 m) input power cord
- Miller’s True Blue Warranty; 3 years – parts and labor
- NEW Remote control capabilities
New Low OCV Stick is a simple design that reduces the open circuit voltage to 13 volts when the welding power source is not in use. This circuit design is now built into the Maxstar 150 STL eliminating the need for add-on voltage reducers.
Auto-Link ® – Automatically links the power source to the primary input voltage being applied (115V or 230V) or (230V or 460V), without the need for manually linking primary voltage terminals.
Lift-Arc – Simply touch the tungsten to the work piece…lift…and the arc is initiated instantly and automatically.
Fan-On-Demand – Internal power source cooling system that only works when needed, keeping internal components cleaner.
Thermal Overload Protection – Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted.
- New! Miller’s exclusive multi-voltage plug (MVP™) allows connection to 115 or 230 V receptacles without tools – choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Comes Complete With:
- Remote Current (Finger Tip) Control
- Power source with shoulder strap.
- 13 ft (4 m) Stick Electrode Holder.
- New X-Case
- New Exclusive Muti-voltage plugs ( MVP)
- New improved 6 pin connector
- 10 ft (3 m) Work Clamp.
- Power Cord
- 150 Amp (DB17V122) TIG Torch with Quick-Connect
- Gas Hose
- Protective Carrying Case.
- Miller MVP Plugs
PURCHASE AT WWW.BRWELDINGSUPPLIES.COM
Miller Multimatic 200 Auto-Set Elite Multiprocess MIG/Stick/TIG Welder 907518
- The only all-in-one, portable, multiprocess power source from Milleris our most versatile machine to date. Weighing only 29 pounds (13.2 kg) and running on either 120 or 230 V, the Multimatic 200 can go anywhere you need to MIG, TIG or Stick weld.
- can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
- Auto-Set™ Elite
- Impact-resistant case provides strength and durability, protecting the internal components and welding wire.
- Excellent arc characteristics! Multimatic 200 offers positive arc starts and an extremely stable arc with minimal spatter on both mixed gases and straight CO2.
- Multi-voltage plug (MVP™) allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools—choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Provides state-of-the-art flexibility, automatically connecting to 115 or 230 VAC, single-phase power without removing the cover to re-link the power source. See how it works.Miller’s Auto-Line Technology
- OPTIONALTIG Contractor Kit gives you everything you need for remote TIG welding with the Multimatic 200. Includes Weldcraft® 150-amp LS17 TIG torch with 25-mm Dinse connector and integrated fingertip control, AK-2 torch accessory kit, regulator, gas hose, and carrying case.
- OPTIONAL Spoolmate™ 100 direct-connect spool gun offers a reliable and economical solution for welding aluminum up to 1/4 inch with 4043 aluminum wire.Comes complete with
- Power source
- Power cord and MVP plugs for 120 and 230 V
- 10-ft. (3 m) Bernard® Q150 MIG gun
- 13-ft. (4 m) lead with electrode holder and
- 25-mm Dinse connector
- 10-ft. (3 m) work lead with clamp and 25-mm
- Dinse connector
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire, and two contact tips for .035-in. (0.9 mm) wire
- Dual-groove quick-change drive rolls for .024-in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- Smith® Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with 12-ft. (3.7 m) hose
- Setup and operation DVD
- Information/settings chart and quick setup guide
- Material thickness gauge #229 895
- purchase here for $1780 @ www.brweldingsupplies.com
Millermatic 141 MIG Welder w/Auto-Set W/Cart 951601
Comes Complete With
- Cylinder Rack and Running Gear
- Power Source
- 10 ft (3m) M-100 Miller MIG gun and cable assembly
- 6.5 ft (2m) power cord with plug
- 10 ft (3m) work cable with clamp
- Smith Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Spool of Hobart .030 in solid wire
- Velcro cord wraps
- Material thickness gauge
- Auto-Set automatically provides the right settings to weld mild steel while infinite voltage control allows the flexibility to manually set your own parameters. Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG Guns
- Set the wire diameter, a blue light shows Auto-Set is activated
- Dial in the thickness of what you’re welding
- Start Welding with the exact parameters you need!
- Quick Select drive roll ames setup quicker by offering three grooves – two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire
- Auto Spoolgun Detect automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch
- Smooth-Start provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It’s the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category
- Thermal overload protection shuts down unit and activates the over temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when unit cools
- Uses 4- or 8-inch (102 or 203mm) spools and can be set up to weld with .024-.030 inch (0.6-0.8 mm) solid wire and .030-.035 inch (0.8-0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
purchase here for $895 @www.brweldingsupplies.com
Miller 907612 Millermatic 141 W/Auto-Set # 907612
PURCHASE HERE FOR $ 760 @brweldingsupplies.com
CENTURY CIRCUIT BOARD 880-428-666 BREAKDOWN
CENTURY CIRCUIT BOARD 860-934-666, 880-113-666, 880-154-666, 880-292-666 BREAKDOWNPURCHASE AT WWW.BRWELDINGSUPPLIES.COM
CENTURY PC BOARD 860-736-000 CIRCUIT DIAGRAM
CENTURY Main PCB – 860-573-000 DIAGRAMS