Miller Syncrowave 210 AC/DC TIG Welder 907596
Easy to use.
- 1. Turn power on.
- 2. Select Process: AC TIG, DC TIG or DC Stick.
- 3. Set amperage based on material thickness.
- Then weld! It’s easy as 1,2,3.
- eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display.Pro-Set feature (professional settings)
- control features adjustable oxide cleaning which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds.Squarewave output with AC balance
- and puddle control for improved appearance and quality. Use it to reduce burn through, coordinate the addition of filler material, and reduce the warping effects of distortion by reducing the average heat input.Pulse control enhances weld bead
- efficiency and reduces noise and maintenance by decreasing the amount of airborne contaminants pulled though the machine.Fan-On-Demand improves power
- to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Lower the DIG setting for smooth running electrodes like E7018 and increase the DIG setting for stiffer, more penetrating electrodes like E6010.DIG control allows the arc characteristics
- connection to 115 or 230 V receptacles without tools.Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows
- memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/TIGSoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.Upgradeable and expandable. Front panel
- and electrode by optimizing postflow time based on welding amperage — for adequate shielding every time without waste and no need for adjustment.Auto-Postflow protects the weld end zone
- power source provides full welding output from 230 V while drawing less than 30 amps.Low power draw. Inverter-based
- High frequency for non-contact arc starting. Eliminates tungsten and material contamination.